Because the C-40A team desired to use the FAA-approved maintenance intervals as the core of their maintenance support plan, problems with the NAMP policy immediately came to light.
What does MSP stand for?
MSP stands for Maintenance Support Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MSP
We have 629 other meanings of MSP in our Acronym Attic
- Magneto/Storm/Psylocke (fighting gaming)
- Main Steam Pressure
- Main Street Parking (Los Angeles Police Department facility; California)
- Main Street Project (various organizations)
- Main Supply Point
- Maine State Prison
- Maintenance and Supervision Processor (NEC)
- Maintenance Service Provider (various locations)
- Maintenance Status Panel
- Maintenance Support Package
- Major Surface Protease (glycoprotein)
- Malabar Special Police (Kerala, India)
- Managed Service Point (USPS)
- Managed Service Provider
- Managed Staffing Program (Sprint/Kelly Services)
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus (software)
- Management Service Provider
- Management Studies Program (various universities)
- Management Symposium Program
- Management System Planning
Samples in periodicals archive:
AirTran Airways has formed an agreement with Hamilton Sundstrand for its Maintenance Support Plan.
AirTran Airways has selected Hamilton Sundstrand's Maintenance Support Plan for service and support of Hamilton Sundstrand's APS 2100 Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) being operated in AirTran's fleet of Boeing B717 aircraft.
Available today, SmartCD APIs include software, documentation, and a maintenance support plan.