Doug has also served in the United States Air Force, where he was a Flight Line Maintenance Operations Officer and was a pilot within the Strategic Air Command.
What does MOO stand for?
MOO stands for Maintenance Operations Officer (US Air Force)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOO
We have 43 other meanings of MOO in our Acronym Attic
- Missão de Observação das Nações Unidas em Angola (United Nations Observer Mission in Angola)
- Mission de l'Organisation de Nations Unies en République Démocratique du Congo (French: United Nations Observer Mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- Monash University Choral Society (Australia)
- Mission de l'Organisation des Nations Unies pour la Stabilisation en République Démocratique du Congo (French: UN Organization Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of Congo)
- Metabolically Obese, Normal-Weight
- Mississippi Office of Nursing Workforce (nursing workforce issues research)
- Mutual of New York (Insurance - Syracuse, NY)
- Maori Organisations of New Zealand (New Zealand)
- Museum of New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Marcos Owners New Zealand Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Castro also served as a Captain in the United States Air Force, where he was a Flight Line Maintenance Operations Officer.