Parents with questions about a support order should contact the maintenance enforcement program in the province or territory in which they live.
What does MEP stand for?
MEP stands for Maintenance Enforcement Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MEP
We have 316 other meanings of MEP in our Acronym Attic
- Men Enjoying Older Women (Arizona)
- Moral Equivalent Of War
- Multi-Mode Electro-Optic Weapon
- Multiple Engineering Order Wire
- Mousers Enforcing Our World Safety (Cats & Dogs)
- Multi-Mode Electro-Optic Weapon System
- Main Enable Plug
- Main Entry Point
- Main European Port
- Main Export Pipeline
- Maintenance Enhancement Program
- Major Electronics Procurement
- Major Excreted Protein
- Management Education Program
- Management Engineering Plan
- Management Engineering Program (US Air Force)
- Manitoba Egg Producers (Winnipeg, MB, Canada)
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NIST)
- Marine Environmental Protection
- Marine Expeditionary Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each province has a maintenance enforcement program that the payor will be enrolled in when the program receives the order from the court.
MAXIMUS (NYSE:MMS), through its wholly-owned Canadian subsidiary THEMIS, has been selected by the Ministry of Community and Social Services, Family Responsibility Office in the Province of Ontario, Canada, to provide a new integrated case management solution for their maintenance enforcement program to enforce child and spousal support payments, which have been ordered through the courts.
8, 2004 MAXIMUS (NYSE:MMS) announces the extension of the British Columbia Family Maintenance Enforcement Program (FMEP) contract with the Province of British Columbia for the period April 1, 2005, through March 31, 2008.
In Alberta, the Maintenance Enforcement Program (MEP) is a taxpayer-funded collection agency, centralised in Edmonton.
All provinces and territories have some sort of maintenance enforcement program, although they differ in what they can (or will) do for the creditor spouse (whom I will refer to as the support creditor.
Enforcement -- The Present In Alberta, child support orders within a divorce action are administered through the Maintenance Enforcement Program, Department of Justice.