That means planning tools will be able to access the actual status of operations, maintenance diagnostic systems will have near real-time awareness of the status of equipment, companies will be better able to more easily compute the Overall Equipment Effectiveness [OEE] of operations, and manufacturing engineers will be able to conduct more effective analysis of processes occurring on the shop floor.
What does MDS stand for?
MDS stands for Maintenance Diagnostic System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDS
We have 479 other meanings of MDS in our Acronym Attic
- Atelier de Minéralisation des Solvants Organiques (French: Organic Solvent Mineralisation Facility)
- Macular Disease Society (UK)
- Mad Druids Society
- Magnetic Drum Separator (various companies)
- Magnetic Drum Storage
- Mail Delivery System
- Mail Distribution Scheme
- Main Dressing Station
- Maintenance and Diagnostic Subsystem
- Maintenance Data System
- Major Development Site
- Maladies Transmises Sexuellement (French: sexually transmitted diseases)
- Malfunction Detection System
- Managed Dedicated Server
- Managed Delivery Systems
- Managed Desktop Service
- Management Data System
- Management Development Specialists, Inc (Ocean Springs, MS)
- Management Dial System (Vadic)
- Mandriva Directory Server (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As director Hoffmann was responsible for capturing international markets in ground planning and support, mass memory, embedded training and maintenance diagnostic systems.
The BHS system will include one EDS matrix (5 CTX9000s), two BIRs, and modifications to the existing BHS Maintenance Diagnostic System (MDS) and Management Information Systems (MIS).