According to the International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC), exterior walkway areas, including parking lots, must be free of hazardous conditions.
What does MAINTC stand for?
MAINTC stands for Maintenance Code
This definition appears very rarely
- Mountain Area Information Network (rural cooperative; North Carolina)
- Main Command Post
- Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Pulau Pinang (Malaysia)
- Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Sembilan (Malaysian government agency)
- Modular Automated Integration System
- MAchine INdependent SAIL
- MAINS Interoperability Test and Evaluation
- Maintenance Support Request
- Maintenance Support Response
- Mortgage and Insurance New Zealand (Dinsdale, Hamilton, New Zealand)
- Music and Audio Institute of New Zealand
- Mobile Allocation Index Offset
- Mirae Asset India Opportunities Fund (India)
- Massachusetts Automobile Insurance Plan
- Member, Australian Institute of Packaging
- Member, Australian Institute of Physics
- Mid-America Industrial Park (Pryor, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Group B codes under consideration include the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC); International Existing Building Code (IEBC); International Fire Code (IFC): International Code Council Performance Code (ICCPC); International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC); International Wildland-Urban Interface Code (IWUIC); International Zoning Code (IZC): International Residential Code (IRC); and International Swimming Pool and Spa Code (ISPSC).
We're going to undertake the first top-to-bottom overhaul of the city's housing maintenance code since its creation," Quinn said "We'll create new penalties for new violations.
To do that, the city is updating its maintenance codes, researching expanded recycling options and looking for more ways to be energy efficient, says Presley.
HPD can subpoena financial and other records from private companies, as well as hold public hearings, as part of its powers to enforce the city's Housing Maintenance Code, a power used rarely.
The chip detector was cleaned and re-installed, maintenance codes were reset, and yet another engine turn was done.
The new codes and standards include the 2009 Washington State Building Code, the International Property Maintenance Code and the Electrical Code.
Users define maintenance codes (categories) and how often the maintenance is performed.