Higer is also an excellent deal from the perspective of being an affordable and low maintenance bus," he added.
What does MBUS stand for?
MBUS stands for Maintenance Bus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MBUS
- Membrano-Bulbo-Urethral Junction
- Monkey Bike UK
- Mountain Biking UK (Magazine)
- Mountain Biking United Kingdom (magazine)
- Middle Bulgarian (linguistics)
- Meaningless But Unique Number (unique number generated for digital certificates)
- Mobile Browser Unlimited (cell phone data feature)
- Monterey Bay Unschooling Network (California)
- Mit Bitte Um Rücksprache (German: With Request for Consultation)
- Magpul Back-Up Sight (rifles)
- Making Best Use of Science (UK)
- Master of Business
- Module Bus
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC
- Manhattan Beach Unified School District (CA, USA)
- Mercedes-Benz United States International (Alabama M-class Plant)
- Microtiter Biopsy Urease Test
- Manhattan Beach Unified Teachers Association (Torrance, CA)
- Mad Brother Visions (Ned the Lighting Technician, UK)
- Main Base Visit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The photo here (above) shows 366 (now renumbered 02) as a maintenance bus and is seen parked inside Keresley Bus Works in October 1964.
High-availability, fault-tolerant systems, such as those in telecom, high-end computing and defense, can deploy ScanWorks for Embedded Boundary Scan and employ the JTAG infrastructure in their systems as a secondary maintenance bus for remote test, diagnostics and provisioning.
The WorkServer platform with its integrated, modular design, continuous availability, standard SPARC engine, RAID disk, ethernet, SCSI and asynchronous I/O combined with GNP's proprietary maintenance bus hardware and software enabled GNP engineers to develop a customized compute engine to serve QUALCOMM's base station needs.