Underwood, USN, (Gold Star in Lieu of Fourth Award), Maintenance Assist Module (MAM) Custodian, USS Gridley (DDG 101), January 2007 to August 2007.
What does MAM stand for?
MAM stands for Maintenance Assist(ance) Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MAM
We have 233 other meanings of MAM in our Acronym Attic
- Montgomery Area Linux Users (Montgomery, AL)
- Miniature Air-Launched Vehicle
- Muslim Association of Lehigh Valley (Whitehall, PA)
- Manuscripts and Letters Via Integrated Networks in Europe
- Maximum Acceptable Lifting Weight
- malicious software
- Multi-Agency Land and Water Education Grant Program (Wisconsin)
- Madison Avenue Mall (Strongsville, OH)
- Maintenance Advisory Message
- Maintenance And Modifications
- Major Accounts Manager
- Mal Agudo de Montaña (Spanish: Acute Mountain Sickness)
- Management Authorized Material (material planning)
- Marketing Area Manager
- Marketing Asset Management
- Marmara Arastirma Merkezi (Turkish: Marmara Research Center)
- Mars Aeronomy Mission
- Master of Administrative Management
- Master of Arts in Management
- Master of Arts in Music (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Preventive maintenance assists in avoiding unexpected breakdowns through the replacement of parts, before parts are expected to fail.
The field change kits include maintenance assist modules and installation and checkout support spares.