Tracy Smith, Vice President of Stratum, notified Bill Miller, WRA Maintenance Administrator, of their achievement on May 21st, 2012.
What does MA stand for?
MA stands for Maintenance Administrator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MA
We have 141 other meanings of MA in our Acronym Attic
- Machine Accountant (Naval Rating)
- Madagascar (Malagasy)
- Magical Alliance (gaming group)
- Magister Artium (Master of Arts)
- Magnetic Amplifier
- Main Assist (Everquest)
- Maintainability Analysis
- Maintaining Activity
- Maintenance Action
- Maintenance Agreement
- Maintenance and Adaptation (ATMF)
- Maître Auxiliaire (French: Adjunct Professor)
- Maître Ès Arts (French: Master of Arts)
- Major Arcana (Lineage 2 game armor set)
- Makarska, Croatia (license plate)
- Makeshift Apathy (Michigan band))
- Maleic Anhydride
- Malev Hungarian Airlines Limited - Hungary (IATA airline code)
- Management Accounting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Judith, a maintenance administrator for event sponsor Greggs, said: "I've always been a helper at the run but this year I decided it would be nice to get the family involved.
Judith, a maintenance administrator for event sponsor Greggs, said: "I've always been a helper at the run, but this year I decided it would be nice to get the family involved.
Cantrell, construction and maintenance administrator II, OSP; James Wayne Carver, correctional security officer IV, James Crabtree Correctional Center (JCCC); Lee A.
Chancellor Mr Gordon Brown found himself a job yesterday - as a maintenance administrator earning pounds 9.
Kennedy, maintenance administrator for the Eastern Hydro Region, looked to automation for a solution.
Moseman, RAM, is a regional maintenance administrator and supervisor of both conventional and assisted apartment properties with Multiple Property Management Inc.
FREEDOM8 makes online site maintenance administrator driven, allowing financial institutions to keep content current and relevant.