Railways also plans to launch mainline electric multiple unit (MEMU) services on the Barauni-Muzaffarpur-Sonepur route.
What does MEMU stand for?
MEMU stands for Mainline Electric Multiple Unit (train)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEMU
We have 1 other meaning of MEMU in our Acronym Attic
- Medieval and Early Modern Sources Online (Tanner Ritchie Publishing; Canada)
- Michigan Elementary and Middle School Principals Association
- Committee for Standards, Metrology and Certification (Kazakhstan)
- Manufacturing Energy Management Team (DuPont Canada Inc.)
- Massachusetts Emergency Management Team
- Mechanics and Materials (Louisiana Tech University; Ruston, LA)
- Music Education and Music Therapy (Kansas University; Lawrence, KS)
- Many-Electron Molecular Tight-Binding
- Middle East Mediterranean Travel and Tourism Association
- Mass Evacuation Management Unit (US FEMA)
- Mobile Emergency Medical Unit (US FEMA)
- Mobile Explosives Manufacturing Unit (various nations)
- Middle Eastern Mac User Group
- Maine Model United Nations Conference
- Marine Environmental Modelling Workbench (environmental assessment software)
- Memory Write
- Mount Everest Mineral Water Ltd. (India)
- Make Easy Money with Google (book/website by Eric Giguere)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bhilwara (Rajasthan), Sept 22 ( ANI ): Congress Party President and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi on Sunday laid the foundation stone for a Mainline Electric Multiple Unit (MEMU) coach factory here today, and said that her party was committed to empowering all sections of society, especially the poor, in India.
Two Mainline Electric Multiple Unit (MEMU) services between the Ernakulum Junction and Kollam Junction stations, approved in the Railway Budget 2013-14, will be operative from Friday.