Prior to FENOC, he held various management positions including site vice president and plant manager at Point Beach Nuclear Plant in Wisconsin and held leadership roles with Maine Yankee Atomic Power Company.
What does MYAPC stand for?
MYAPC stands for Maine Yankee Atomic Power Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Multi-Year Affirmative Employment Program
- Michigan Youth Arts Festival (Michigan Youth Arts Association)
- Massachusetts Youth Activist Group for Equality
- Movement for Youth Actualization International (Nigeria)
- Marlborough Youth Athletic League (Connecticut)
- Marist Young Adult Ministry (New Zealand)
- Meiji Yasuda Asset Management (Japan)
- Maine Youth Action Network
- Multi-Year Assistance Program (USAID)
- My Affiliate Program
- Madinat Yanbu Al-Sinaiyah (Saudi Arabia)
- Minnesota Youth Athletic Services
- Millennia Year Application Software System (humor)
- Mass Youth Against Tobacco
- Marlboro Youth Basketball (Massachusetts)
- Maryland Youth Ballet (Silver Spring, MD)
- Massachusetts Youth Ballet (Weston, MA)
- McLean Youth Basketball (Virginia)
- Mind Your Business
- Mountains Youth Band (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strickland, CPA assistant to vice-president of finance and administration Maine Yankee Atomic Power Company Augusta, Maine
The Amended Plan, which was filed with the Bankruptcy Court on August 12, 2003, has the support of Federal Insurance Company and Maine Yankee Atomic Power Company, the companies' two largest unsecured creditors, as well as the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors and the Official Committee of Equity Holders of Stone & Webster, Incorporated.