Mills, who spent 32 years as an attorney and 16 years in the Maine State Legislature, talked about election reform, Maine's political climate, the Maine Turnpike Authority and his "obsession" with public service.
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Maine Turnpike Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israeli basketball team)
- Macintosh Telephony Architecture (Apple)
- Mage: the Ascension (game)
- Mage: the Awakening (gaming)
- Maghrébine de Transport & Auxiliaires
- Magnetic Torque Assembly
- Magyar Tudományos Akadémia (Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest)
- Mail Transfer Agent (Internet E-Mail)
- Mail Transport Agent (e-mail)
- Main Training Area
- Maintenance Task Analysis
- Maintenance Technical Assistance
- Maitland Trail Association (Goderich, ON, Canada)
- Major Technical Area
- Major Trading Area(s)
- Major Training Area
- Majura Training Area (Australia)
- Malta Tourism Authority
- Management and Technical Assistance
- Management Team Associates (Santa Monica, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 million of outstanding Maine Turnpike Authority revenue bonds and the 'A-' rating on the authority's approximately $13 million of outstanding special obligation bonds.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20060807/DCM024LOGO ) HMSHost won a contract extension from the Maine Turnpike Authority in March 2006, and began construction last September.
The Maine Turnpike Authority contained its operating costs during the national and regional recessions in the late 1980s and early 1990s so that the concurrent drop in toll revenues had little effect on the authority's solid financial position.
Applicable Criteria and Related Research: Maine Turnpike Authority (ME) http://www.
The Maine Turnpike Authority is a body corporate and politic, empowered under its enabling act to construct, maintain, reconstruct and operate the turnpike.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an underlying 'AA-' rating to approximately $50,000,000 Maine Turnpike Authority (the turnpike, or the authority) turnpike revenue bonds, series 2009.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' rating to approximately $45,920,000 Maine Turnpike Authority (the turnpike or the authority) turnpike revenue refunding bonds, series 2008.