Clearly, we need to be smarter about how we allocate housing assistance and social services for those on fixed incomes," said Peter Anastos, chairman of the Maine State Housing Authority.
What does MSHA stand for?
MSHA stands for Maine State Housing Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSHA
We have 45 other meanings of MSHA in our Acronym Attic
- Mirror System Hypothesis (neurology)
- Mobile Suit Hangar
- Modern Software House
- Moh's Scale of Hardness
- Most Significant Half
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount St. Helens
- Mutual Self-Help (housing)
- Management Sciences for Health/Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (USAID)
- Maine Speech Language Hearing Association
- Maison des Sciences de l'Homme d'Aquitaine (French)
- Manitoba Speech & Hearing Association (Canada)
- Manitoba Study of Health and Aging
- Mannose-Sensitive Hemagglutinin
- Maryland State Highway Administration
- Master of Science in Health Administration
- Michigan School Health Association
- Michigan Society of Hospital Attorneys
- Michigan Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Midnight Sun Hockey Association (Alaska, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He brings strong business management and organizational development expertise to Allenbrook, having founded and managed for 20 years a real estate marketing firm and providing independent consulting to a variety of business and financial institutions, including Maine State Housing Authority, Bath Savings Institution, and Questor, a portfolio consulting firm.
Conference sponsors include: Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston Maine, Affordable Housing Coalition, Avesta, New Hampshire Community Loan Fund, Main Affordable Housing Coalition, Maine State Housing Authority and more.
Sources of funding include Low Income Housing Tax Credits, Maine State Housing Authority Capital Subsidy Loan, and use of Maine's Tax Increment Financing District law, whereby the Town of Veazie will set up a Tax Increment Financing District and return to the project 100 percent of annual real estate taxes for up to 30 years.
This rural initiative will provide housing for 17 very low- and 11 low-income households and meet the green-design standards of the Maine State Housing Authority.
In 1995, DeVos became the director of development at the Maine State Housing Authority where he oversaw annual program budgets totaling $60 million.
Additional funding sources include grants from the Maine State Housing Authority and the U.
The Maine State Housing Authority will provide a Community Housing Development Organization grant.