The Maine Military Authority has been awarded a contract worth $40 million to refurbish vehicles for the National Guard Bureau.
What does MMA stand for?
MMA stands for Maine Military Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MMA
We have 401 other meanings of MMA in our Acronym Attic
- Mastering Matlab 6 (textbook)
- MegaMan 6 (video game)
- Might and Magic 6 (game)
- Mega Man 64 (video game)
- MegaMan 7 (video game)
- MegaMan 8 (video game)
- Might and Magic 8 (game)
- Macro Management Scheme (India)
- Main Mission Antenna
- Maine Maritime Academy (Castine, Maine, USA)
- Maine Municipal Association
- Maine Mycological Association (Bowdoin, Maine)
- Mainframe Migration Alliance (Microsoft)
- Mainstreet Music Academy (Canada)
- Maintenance Manual All Levels (TMINS)
- Major Mission Area
- Malaysian Medical Association
- Manage My Account
- Management Accounting and Analysis
- Management Marketing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Red River Army Depot in Texarkana, Texas; and, on a smaller scale, the Maine Military Authority in Limestone, Maine.
Red River and the Maine Military Authority teamed with DLA, the contracting agency, and AM General as the program integrator.
11 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Maine Military Authority of Caribou was among the award recipients when the Defense Logistics Agency honored 20 industry partners, customers and individuals Jan.
Red River Army Depot, Red River, Texas -- Maine Military Authority, Caribou, Maine Customer of the Year: (Non-DOD) Awarded to the non-Department of Defense customer organization that exemplifies the highest degree of professionalism; meets or exceeds criteria in one or more other categories and clearly stands above the rest in its commitment to DLA.
two Army maintenance depots and the Maine Military Authority.