Rosen, an endocrinologist and researcher at the Maine Medical Center Research Institute.
What does MMCRI stand for?
MMCRI stands for Maine Medical Center Research Institute (Scarborough, Maine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MMCRI in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Master Chief Petty Officer
- Music Maestro Club Pack SCDG
- Medicare Managed Care Payment Validation
- Master in Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Memory-Mapped Configuration Register
- Mezinárodní Mistrovství Ceské Republiky (Czech: International Championship of Czech Republic)
- Mid Michigan Cat Rescue (Grand Ledge, MI)
- Millimeter Wave Cloud Radar
- Mini Monster Club Romand (radio controlled car club; Switzerland)
- Multimedia Card Reader (driver)
- Machinist's Mate, Senior Chief (USN Rating)
- Mass Memory Control Subsystem
- Midplane Monitoring and Control System (IBM)
- MIPMANET Cell Switching
- Mobile Multipurpose Control Station
- Multi-Media Communications System
- Multi-Media Conferencing Service
- Multi-Media Conferencing Service for Education and Training
- Michigan Model for Comprehensive School Health Education
- Modified Minimum Cost Semi-Light-Path
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Rand is co-director of the Maine Medical Center Research Institute Vector-borne Disease Laboratory.
Lucy Liaw from the Maine Medical Center Research Institute in Scarborough, ME, concluded that future application of this insight might help treat common conditions such as bone loss and obesity.
Smith, Vector-borne Disease Laboratory, Maine Medical Center Research Institute 75 John Roberts Rd, Suite 9B, South Portland, ME 04106, USA; email: smithr@mmc.
Philip Thorpe, Director, Oncology Research and Associate Director, Center for Molecular Medicine, Maine Medical Center Research Institute and inventor of the technology stated "Tissue Factor- based VTA's bind to existing tumor blood vessels and induce clotting which leads to massive tumor cell death in contrast to the anti-angiogenesis approach which is designed to inhibit new blood vessel formation in tumors.
Several recent studies on managing heart disease have touted the benefits of treatment with medication and lifestyle changes -- as opposed to invasive treatment, says Lee Lucas, PhD, principal investigator at the Maine Medical Center Research Institute.
Rand * * Maine Medical Center Research Institute, South Portland, Maine, USA Address for correspondence: Elizabeth G.
Philip Thorpe, director, Oncology Research and Associate Director, Center for Molecular Medicine, Maine Medical Center Research Institute and inventor of the technology, stated, "Based on preclinical studies conducted to date on Techniclone's VTA, we believe that this type of therapy has the potential to destroy established primary tumors throughout the body.