We are proud to sponsor this annual competition," stated Dane Somers, Executive Director of the Maine Lobster Promotion Council.
What does MLPC stand for?
MLPC stands for Maine Lobster Promotion Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLPC
We have 9 other meanings of MLPC in our Acronym Attic
- Major Late Promoter/Splice Leader Sequences
- Marine Life Protection Act (aka Marine Life Protection Act Initiative; also seen as MLPAI; California)
- Metropolitan Land Planning Act (Minnesota)
- Minimum Legal Purchase Age
- Missing Localized Part of the Algorithm (software fault)
- Moon Lake Property Association (Oscoda County, Michigan)
- Mortgage Loan Purchase Agreement
- Multi-Lateral Peering Agreement
- Multiplex Ligation-dependent Probe Amplification
- Marine Life Protection Act Initiative (California Department of Fish and Game)
- Manufacture Landaise des Produits Chimiques (French: Landaise Manufacturer of Chemicals)
- Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada
- Maui Land and Pineapple Co. (Hawaii)
- Mawson Lakes Podiatry Clinic (Australia)
- Maximum Likelihood Pixel Classifier
- McLean Presbyterian Church (Virginia)
- Medical Logistics Proponent Committee (Tricare)
- Medical-Legal Partnership for Children (est. 1993)
- Merrill Lynch Philanthropy Committee
- Michigan License Plate Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
American lobster is promoted abroad under USDA's Market Access Program (MAP) by the American Seafood Institute (ASI) and the Maine Lobster Promotion Council (MLPC).
When lobster is cooked, all the pigments are masked except for astaxanthin, the red background pigment, which causes the lobster's change in color, according to the Maine Lobster Promotion Council.
The following appetizers received recognition in Maine's prestigious "Great Taste of Maine Lobster Governor's Tasting," an annual event sponsored by the Maine Lobster Promotion Council.