Wilson Foundation - Fond du Lac School District - Google - Grace Lutheran School - Gumdrop - Hapara - Harvard - Houghton Mifflin Harcourt - HP - Intel - Khan Academy - KIPP LA Schools - Lenovo - Maine Learning Technology Initiative - McGraw-Hill - Meraki - Microsoft - MobileIron - Netflix - Oxford - Pearson - Prey - Rosetta Stone - Samsung - SOTI - Stanford - State Educational Technology Directors Association - Stoneware - Zeeland Public Schools - Zenprise For more information visit http://www.
What does MLTI stand for?
MLTI stands for Maine Learning Technology Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MLTI
We have 1 other meaning of MLTI in our Acronym Attic
- Mountain Leader Training England
- Multi-Layer Traffic Engineering
- Multi-Lingual Text Editor (Unicode editor; Apple Computer)
- Major Late Transcription Factor (gene therapy)
- Military Law Task Force (California)
- Most Likely to Fail (band)
- Mount Lassen Trout Farms (Hemet, CA)
- Multi-Loading Test Facility
- Maritopian Life the Game
- Multilink Trunk Group (Cisco)
- Medical Laser Technologies Inc. (Massachusetts)
- Mesosphere Lower Thermosphere Ionosphere
- Mixed Leukocyte Tumor Interaction (oncology)
- Mixed Lymphocyte-Tumor Cell Interaction (molecular biology)
- Mass Loaded Transmission Line
- Multi-Links Telecommunications Ltd. (Nigeria)
- Melting Level
- MCS Layered Telecommunications Model
- Ministry of Labour and Transport Management (Nepal)
- Multi-Leg Tanker Mooring System
Samples in periodicals archive:
I LIKE THE NAME OF MAINE'S 2002 PIONEERING ONE-TO-ONE PROGRAM, THE Maine Learning Technology Initiative (MLTI).
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Studywiz Spark, the first and only Dynamic LearnSpace for K-12 education, today announces its success in supporting the Maine Learning Technology Initiative (MLTI), a statewide initiative in which all middle schools in the state of Maine were required to implement a one-to-one learning environment, and each teacher and student was provided with a personal laptop.
These partner organizations include the Maine Department of Education's Center of Inquiry in Secondary Education, the Southern Maine Partnership at the University of Southern Maine, the Maine School Leadership Network at the University of Maine, the Seymour Papert Institute and the Maine Learning Technology Initiative.
AUGUSTA, Maine -- The Maine Learning Technology Initiative (MLTI), which provides laptops for seventh- and eighth-grade students and their teachers, has inspired the One Laptop per Child program, a global initiative to supply free laptops to children in developing countries all over the world.
We always realized that this is about education," agrees Tony Sprague, the project manager for the Maine Learning Technology Initiative.
Partner organizations taking part in this announcement include: * Maine Department of Education's Center of Inquiry in Secondary Education * Maine Learning Technology Initiative * Maine School Leadership Network at the University of Maine * Seymour Papert Institute * Southern Maine Partnership at the University of Southern Maine What: News conference to announce a major investment in Maine high schools Who: * Governor Angus S.
developers and publishers of professional, personal, and educational software for the writing and creativity markets, and the Maine Department of Education today formally announced the adoption of MacJournal 3, Mariner's award-winning journaling application for the Macintosh, for all students and teachers in the Maine Learning Technology Initiative (MLTI).