Municipalities, consolidators, recyclers, manufacturers and the Maine Department of Environmental Protection (Maine DEP) share responsibility for protecting the environment by responsible e-waste recycling.
What does MEDEP stand for?
MEDEP stands for Maine Department of Environmental Protection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MEDEP in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Eastern Dance Exchange (Miami Beach, FL)
- Material Science Experiment Double Rack for Experiment Modules and Apparatus
- Matrix Exponential Differential Equation Algorithm (numerical integration)
- Micro-Electronics Development for European Applications (computer engineering)
- Multiple-Discipline, Engineering, Design, Evaluation & Analysis
- Eastern Mediterranean Area
- Medical Devices Canada
- Mouvement des Entrepreneurs Français (French labor union)
- Mouvement des Entreprises de France (France)
- Medical Element (US DoD)
- Institut de Médecine et de Physiologie Spatiales (French Institute for Space Medicine and Physiology)
- M E Duerden Electrical Services (UK)
- Master of Environmental Design (University of Calgary Degree)
- Medical Evacuation
- Medical Evaluation
- Medical Evaluation Report with Special Reference to the Allegation
- Medical Excellence
- Medical Express
- Macedonian Enterprise Development Foundation (Skopje, Macedonia)
- Micro Enterprise Development Forum (Ethiopia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Maine Department of Environmental Protection is using American Recovery and Revitalization Act funds to pay for the removal of four underground gasoline storage tanks and 1,300 tons of contaminated soil to help revitalize the property and protect two wells serving about 200 public water customers.
Last year, the Graycote became the first lodging provider in its area to win the Environmental Leader Certification from the Maine Department of Environmental Protection after owners Roger and Pat Samuel brought everything from the aging furnace to the bathroom fixtures up to exacting green standards.
To help minimize impacts, Maritimes employed 14 full-time Essex Environmental inspectors who coordinated with agency monitors from the FERC and the Maine Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
The Maine Department of Environmental Protection has launched a redesigned website that projects a more accessible, approachable and assistance-oriented agency.
In a previously released statement, David Littell, Commissioner of the Maine Department of Environmental Protection and Chair of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative, Inc.
Fish & Wildlife Service, Fairbanks, Alaska, USA; (16) Environment Canada, Canadian Wildlife Service, Hull, Quebec, Canada; (17) Environmental Research Institute, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, USA; (18) Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, USA; (19) Department of Toxicology and Chemistry, National Veterinary Institute, Oslo, Norway; (20) Marine Environmental Monitoring Program, State of Maine Department of Environmental Protection, Augusta, Maine, USA; (21) Mystic Aquarium, Mystic, Connecticut, USA; (22) National Marine Fisheries Service, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA Address correspondence to S.
The Maine Department of Environmental Protection estimates that for every dollar spent on preventive measures, $3 of clean-up and third-party damage claim costs are avoided.