The Maine Auto Dealers Association, the American Automobile Manufacturers Association and the Association of International Automobile Manufacturers said that the Maine regulations are indistinguishable from those struck down in New York and they could add hundreds of dollars to the price of new cars and trucks while providing no appreciable benefit to the environment.
What does MADA stand for?
MADA stands for Maine Auto Dealers Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MADA
We have 23 other meanings of MADA in our Acronym Attic
- Mutually Assured Destruction
- My Adorable Darling
- My African Dream
- Myoadenylate Deaminase Deficiency
- Men Against Destruction - Defending Against Drugs and Social Disorder
- Membrane Association Domain 1
- Mitotic Arrest Deficient 1
- Mitotic Arrest Deficient 2
- Magen David Adom
- Maine Antiques Dealers Association
- Making A Difference Awards (Canada)
- Male Adapter A
- Mandibuloacral Dysplasia with Type A Lipodystrophy
- Manitoba Amateur Dodgeball Association (Canada)
- Marx Datentechnik GmbH
- Material, Art, Design, Architecture (Norway)
- Medig Area Development Association
- Metro Auto Dealers Association
- Metropolitan Asian Deaf Association
- Metropolitan Auto Dealers Association