The company has produced the following checklist for homeowners to ensure problems are identified quickly, so major repair work can be avoided: Always know where your main stop valve is and ensure it is labelled.
What does MSV stand for?
MSV stands for Main Stop Valve
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSV
We have 106 other meanings of MSV in our Acronym Attic
- Mount Shasta Union School District (California)
- Mississippi State University Starkville
- Moscow State University of Technologies and Management
- Ministerial Sisterhood, Unitarian Universalist
- Michael Servetus Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (Vancouver, WA)
- Miter Saw Utility Vehicle (saw stand)
- Muzeja Savremene Umetnosti Vojvodine (Serbian: Museum of Contemporary Art of Vojvodina)
- Michigan State Utility Workers Council
- Maarten's Sound & Vision (Netherlands)
- Magnetically Supported Vehicle
- Maize Streak Virus
- Manufacturer's Specified Value
- Maritime Security Vessel (Saab)
- Maximize Shareholder Value
- Maximum Safe Velocity
- Maximum Stable Value (real estate)
- Mean Square Voltage
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Medium Speed Variant (data communication protocol)
- Medium Systems Vehicle (Banks, Iain M; gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drain Doctor has produced a simple check list for homeowners to ensure problems are identified quickly and that major repair work can be avoided: Always know where your main stop valve is located and ensure it is labelled.
Alternatively, turn off the main stop valve and drain the system completely.
However, contact a plumbing expert if in doubt Being prepared - locating the main stop valve The main stop valve can be found on the rising main, the pipe that brings fresh water into your home.