| BERLIN, Nov 8 (KUNA) -- During its meeting on Thursday, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) decided that the interest rate on the main refinancing operations will remain unchanged at 0.
What does MRO stand for?
MRO stands for Main Refinancing Operation (European Central Bank)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRO
We have 102 other meanings of MRO in our Acronym Attic
- Mount Rogers National Recreation Area (Virginia)
- Missouri River Natural Resource Committee
- Middle Republican Natural Resources District (Nebraska)
- Male Role Norm Scale (behavioral science)
- Movimiento Revolucionario Nacional Sindicalista de Chili (Spanish)
- Multiprotocol Routing Network Services (software)
- Member of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners
- Machine Repair Operation
- Mad River Outfitters (Columbus, OH)
- Magdalena Ridge Observatory
- Maintenance Repair Order
- Maintenance, Repair & Operating/Operations
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Maintenance, Repair and Office Supply
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
- Manchester Recorder Orchestra (Manchester, England)
- Mandal Revenue Officer (India)
- Mandatory Removal Offense (US)
- Manhattan Recorder Orchestra (New York)
- Manufacturer's Representative Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
At today's meeting the Governing Council of the ECB decided that the interest rate on the main refinancing operations, and the interest rates on the marginal lending facility and the deposit facility will remain unchanged at 1 percent, 1.
The ECB's governing council, under intense pressure to come to the euro's rescue, lowered eurozone borrowing costs for the second time in two months, cutting the rate for its main refinancing operations by a quarter of a percentage point to 1.
The interest rate reduction follows the lowering of rate on the main refinancing operations in the European Central Bank's by 0.
The monetary policy strategy of the ECB is based on a set of instruments, of which the most important one is the main refinancing operation (MRO), which is a short-term open market operation in form of reverse transactions.
The bank's governing council decided the minimum bid rate on the main refinancing operations would remain at 3.
FRANKFURT, May 23 Kyodo The European Central Bank (ECB) decided Wednesday to keep its minimum bid rate on the main refinancing operations unchanged at 4.
The refinancing rate, or the minimum bid rate on the ECB's weekly main refinancing operations, is the rate at which the ECB can intervene in the market to conduct short-term securities purchase operations.