The deal includes work to strengthen the electricity feed in the Shuaiba Industrial Area and Al-Zour by connecting a main power transformer station with 54-km long cabling.
What does MPT stand for?
MPT stands for Main Power Transformer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPT
We have 248 other meanings of MPT in our Acronym Attic
- Message-Passing Store Value Locality
- Making the Parking System Work (Seattle, WA)
- Medical and Psychiatric Social Work (India)
- Medicinal Plants of the Southwest (US NIH; Minority Biomedical Research Support Research Initiative for Scientific Enhancement)
- Multicultural Prospective Student Weekend (Appalachian State University; Boone, NC)
- Manatee Population Status Working Group
- Mathematical Programming System Extended
- Master of Psychology
- Machine Perception Toolbox
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Main Propulsion Test (US NASA)
- Maintenance and Protection of Traffic (construction industry)
- Maison pour Tous (French: Home for All; est. 1971)
- Major Projects Team (various locations)
- Male Pipe Thread
- Manhattan Piano Trio (chamber music; Manhattan, NY)
- Manpower, Personnel & Training
- Maputo (Mozambique capital)
- Marine Portable Tank (shipping)
- Mario Power Tennis (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1,787,800) Supplying and installing electric condensers (2x20 mvar) at Jahlout main power transformers in the Wilayat of Al A'mirat in the Muscat Governorate (RO.
Byline: By Brian Halford EDGBASTON'S scoreboards are up and running again after the installation of new trip gear on the main power transformer at the ground.
In late January 2006, one of the three generating units at Homer City was taken out of service due to the failure of its main power transformer, and was not returned to service for over three months.