The Moroccan authorities frequently expel sub-Saharan migrants across the Algerian border, which is their main point of entry.
What does MPOE stand for?
MPOE stands for Main Point of Entry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MPOE
We have 2 other meanings of MPOE in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Point of Care
- Modern Physical Organic Chemistry (Eric V. Ansyln book)
- Multidisciplinary Plan of Care (healthcare)
- Municipal Police Officers Class (Massachusetts)
- Measures of Processes of Care for Service Providers
- Macular Pigment Optical Density
- Make Plays or Die
- Masters in Positive Organization Development (Case Western University; Ohio)
- Metropolitan Planning Organization Division (Broward County, FL)
- Mobile Pulse Oximeter Device
- Minimum Point of Entry
- Mobile Physician Order Entry (software)
- Municipal Police Officers Education and Training Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Microstructured Polymer Optical Fiber
- Microbial Prospection for Oil and Gas (geological exploration technology)
- Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear (Washington)
- Multiplayer Online Game
- Malaysian Palm Oil Growers Council (est. 1968)
- Multi Player Online Game Directory
- Medial Preoptic Hypothalamic Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force Major Mary Danner-Jones said the personnel in the photo were part of a training detachment at Lackland Air Force Base -- the main point of entry for US war dead -- including dumping the cremated, partial remains of 274 troops in a landfill.
The procedure was never formally authorized or disclosed to senior Pentagon officials, who conducted a review of the cremation -- the main point of entry for US war dead -- in 2008, the Post said.
International monitors said the blast occurred shortly before 3am at the Morini border crossing, the main point of entry into Albania where 23,000 passed through the previous day in damp, chilly conditions.
It is the main point of entry for overseas visitors, and is also a day's drive from Lake Kariba, another popular tour point.
It was the capital of the Crusaders in the eleventh century and is historically considered the main point of entry into Palestine.
Two city blocks from the Capitol Heights Metro Station and located adjacent to East Capitol Street, a main point of entry from Maryland's Prince George's County, once considered a high-traffic zone of crime, drugs and poverty, the newly constructed Capitol Gateway is now emerging.
Spain, with its extensive coastline, is Europe's main point of entry for Moroccan cannabis, from which hashish is produced, and for cocaine from South America, mostly from its former colony Colombia.