The lighter oil is mixed with PDO s heavier oil before it is pumped into the Main Oil Line.
What does MOL stand for?
MOL stands for Main Oil Line
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOL
We have 60 other meanings of MOL in our Acronym Attic
- Miedzyszkolny Osrodek Kultury Fizycznej (Polish: Osrodek Miedzyszkolny Physical Culture; youth hostel company)
- Misawa-Osan-Kunsan-Kadena Instrumentation Training System (US Air Force)
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur (hotel; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Mobile Kids with Lots of Friends
- asymmetry of optokinetic nystagmus
- Museum of Kitschy Stitches (blog)
- Mobilný Komunikacný a Informacný Systém (Slovak army’s mobile military communications system)
- Mac on Linux
- Machine Oriented Language
- Magyar Olaj és Gázipari Részvénytársaság (Hungarian: Hungarian Oil and Gas Plc)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, the Ministry of Oil and gas and OTTCO yesterday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for the construction of crude oil pipeline that will connect Ras Markaz terminal with the main oil line at Nahada.
Meanwhile, the Ministry of Oil and Gas and Oman Tank Terminal Company LLC (OTTCO) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the construction of a crude-oil pipeline that will connect Ras Markaz terminal with the Main Oil Line at Nahida.
Condensate produced with the gas will be transported by pipeline to the Saih Rawl Central Processing Plant and on to the Mina Al Fahal crude export terminal via PDO's Main Oil Line.
Crude oil from Upper Zakum, Umm Al Dalkh and Satah field is pumped via main oil lines to Zirku Island for further processing, storage and to be exported.
LOOP has been successful in increasing volumes of non-owner throughput, and for 2010 constituted 45% of total import throughput on the Main Oil Line (MOL).
A cooperation agreement has also been inked between the Ministry of Oil and gas and OTTCO to build a crude oil pipeline that will connect Ras Markaz terminal with the main oil line at Nahada.
The northern Main Oil Line (MOL) runs 250 km from Lekhwair and passes through Fahud.