His quick actions contained the spill preventing pollution of nearby storm water drains and preventing the hydraulic soaking of four main landing gear tires.
What does MLGT stand for?
MLGT stands for Main Landing Gear Tire
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MLGT
- Ministry of Local Government, Public Works and National Housing (Zimbabwe)
- Moderate-Level Gentamicin Resistance
- Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development (Ghana)
- Ministry of Local Government Rural Development and Co-operatives (Bangladesh)
- Ministry of Local Government Rural Development and Environment (Ghana)
- Microwave Landing Guidance System
- Musgrove Leukaemic Group Somerset (UK)
- Mutual Loan-Guarantee Society (economics)
- Medical Library Group of Southern California and Arizona
- Merrill Lynch Government Securities Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
The information I have is it is one of the left main landing gear tires," Gregor told KCAL 9 network.
In fact, since the F-16 was introduced into the Air Force inventory in 1979, the Fighting Falcon's main landing gear tire performance has increased nearly six-fold due to the Air Force's life cycle cost test.
Capt Unks completed the Jettison checklist, released his weapons, ran the checklist for landing with a blown left main landing gear tire, turned toward the field and began reducing his fuel weight.
This finger lock assembly ensures the main landing gear tire stays in proper alignment when the gear is extended.