As the hitmaker behind songs such as Main Hoon Na and Sandese ta Hai prepares to entertain Dubai, we take a look at 10 things you should know about him: aACAoSonu Nigam's encounter with fame began at the age of three when he sang legendary singer Mohammad Rafi's iconic number Kya Hua Tera Wda.
What does MHN stand for?
MHN stands for Main Hoon Na (Hindi movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MHN
We have 42 other meanings of MHN in our Acronym Attic
- Mile High Middle School (Arizona)
- Military Helicopter Manager Supervisor
- Mill Hill Missionary Society (UK)
- Minimum Health Management Standard
- Monsignor Haddad Middle School (Needham, MA)
- Murray Hill Middle School (Laurel, MD)
- Museum of Health & Medical Science (Texas)
- Mog House Management Union (game)
- Mount Holly Municipal Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Mount Holly Mountain Watch (Vermont)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the new lot, one can see the boarding school in the backdrop of Saif Ali Khan- Vidya Balan starrer Parineeta , Shah Rukh Khan's blockbuster Main Hoon Na and the latest Barfi
When quizzed about SRK working on getting eight -pack abs, Farah said, "SRK was to take off his shirt in Main Hoon Na (2004), but he got away with excuses.
The director of blockbusters Main Hoon Na and Om Shanti Om may be a formidable force behind the camera, but looking picture perfect has never been her thing.
They include Balwaan, Gopi Kishan, Dilwale, Rakshak, Border, Officer, Hera Pheri, Refugee, Dhadkan, Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat, Kaante, Main Hoon Na and Shootout at Lokhandw-ala.
In Farah Khan's blockbuster Main Hoon Na, he played a disciplined army official who goes undercover for an assignment.
His last memorable role was in Main Hoon Na , where he played a character with negative shades.
The Main Hoon Na star may even show off his proud acquisition in his next Bollywood venture.