172 thousand tonnes of oil was supplied to foreign countries through the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan main export pipeline in the whole last year, down 8.
What does MEP stand for?
MEP stands for Main Export Pipeline
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of MEP
We have 316 other meanings of MEP in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Envelope of Winds
- Men Enjoying Older Women (Arizona)
- Moral Equivalent Of War
- Multi-Mode Electro-Optic Weapon
- Multiple Engineering Order Wire
- Mousers Enforcing Our World Safety (Cats & Dogs)
- Multi-Mode Electro-Optic Weapon System
- Main Enable Plug
- Main Entry Point
- Main European Port
- Maintenance Enforcement Program
- Maintenance Enhancement Program
- Major Electronics Procurement
- Major Excreted Protein
- Management Education Program
- Management Engineering Plan
- Management Engineering Program (US Air Force)
- Manitoba Egg Producers (Winnipeg, MB, Canada)
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NIST)
- Marine Environmental Protection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Socar delivered 863,733 million cubic metre (mcm) of gas to the state gas supply system in January 2011 and 2 million tonnes of Azeri oil was transported via the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan main export pipeline in the same month.
Bombers have also repeatedly hit Iraq's oil infrastructure, most recently sabotaging the main export pipeline from northern Iraq to the Turkish Mediterranean port of Ceyhan in November.
The crude oil is being trucked to the Khurmala station and is then exported to international markets via the Iraq-Turkey main export pipeline which runs to the Mediterranean port city of Ceyhan.
On June 6 paper WTI rose above $50/b and paper Brent rose above $51/b - up from less than $40/b a week earlier, as Europeans suddenly saw gas supplies shrink with Russia's Kremlin-controlled gas monopoly Gazprom raising the stakes in its war with Ukraine by slashing deliveries through the main export pipeline.
The time has now come for Dolphin Energy itself to manage this pipeline--just as we shall ourselves manage the more substantial offshore sea lines and our main export pipeline from Qatar.
THE construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Jeyhan main export pipeline was launched near Baku in 2002 after many years of deliberation.
Authorities also reopened the main export pipeline in southern Iraq after deploying US-backed Iraqi National Guardsmen to protect oil facilities in the region.