Pascal Marette, senior procurement manager for Technip, said : "Emerson was selected as the main control valve supplier because its Fisher valves are proven to provide high levels of accuracy and reliability in demanding refinery applications.
What does MCV stand for?
MCV stands for Main Control Valve
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCV
We have 118 other meanings of MCV in our Acronym Attic
- Merrylands Centre Urban Revitalisation Project (Australia)
- Missouri Credit Union System
- Master Connection and Use of System Agreement
- Monterey County Unified School District
- Maine College and University Security Directors Association
- Master Chief of the United States Navy
- Memphis Center for Urban Theological Studies (Tennessee)
- Movimento Circular Uniformemente Variado (Portuguese: Miscellaneous Uniform Circular Motion)
- Mainland Communities United Way
- Montgomery County United Way (Texas)
- Mainzer Carneval Verein (German: Mainz Carnival Club)
- Maladies Cardio Vasculaires (French: Cardiovascular Disease)
- maritime crew visa
- Maritiome Commission, Victory Ship (US Navy)
- McConnell Valdes (legal partnership in Puerto Rico)
- Mean Cell Volume
- Mean Corpuscular Volume
- Measles-Containing Vaccine
- Medical College of Virginia
- Meningitis Conjugated Vaccine
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, the main control valve system optimizes strike power.
Headquartered in South Korea, Jeil Hydraulics is a manufacturer of track drive motors, swing drive motors, main control valves and remote control valves for the construction equipment market.