Lighting A main control board alters the colour of the spotlights in the ceiling and the illuminated serving benches to change the mood.
What does MCB stand for?
MCB stands for Main Control Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCB
We have 201 other meanings of MCB in our Acronym Attic
- Mouth Cancer Awareness Week
- Mason County Animal Welfare League (West Virginia)
- Microcomputer Connectivity to the Automated Weather Network
- Ministry of Community, Aboriginal and Women's Services (Canada)
- Methods for Chemical Analysis of Water and Wastes (EPA)
- Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe
- Madison Community Band (Madison, TN)
- Magnetic Circuit Breaker (electronics)
- Main Channel Board
- Main Circuit Breaker
- Maintenance Control Board
- Malaysian Cocoa Board
- Manage Civilians to Budget
- Managing Civilian Workforce to Budget
- Manawatu Concert Band (Palmerston North, New Zealand)
- Manchester Civic Band (North Manchester, IN)
- Manchester Community Band (Manchester, IA)
- Manned Crossing with Barriers (UK railways)
- Manningham Concert Band
- Manual Control Box
Samples in periodicals archive:
The oven may overheat and damage a key component such as the fuse or the main control board.
The digital I&C system comprises a main control board for controlling plant operation, non-safety control cabinets, safety protection cabinets and related software equipped in each cabinet.
Tower System features: * Modular evaluation platform with easy-to-use, reconfigurable, open-source hardware * Customizable system with off-the-shelf modules available individually or as kits * Single MCU/MPU module serves as the main control board and functional development board * Modules plug into backplane boards * Connections on all modules are through PCB edge connectors LCD design made easy Freescale S08LL family MCUs are backed by a comprehensive ecosystem of development tools, reference designs, application notes, software examples and webcasts.
A single MCU/MPU module serves as the main control board.
The main control board for this system is a ZiLOG MDS-GP Board with a ZiLOG F642 Encore