While deployed, it was aligned with the lst TS'C's forward command post at Camp Arian, Kuwait, and main command post at Fort Bragg.
What does MAIN CP stand for?
MAIN CP stands for Main Command Post
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Manitoba Archival Information Network
- Matériaux, Interfaces et Nanostructures
- Metropolitan Area Interconnect Network (Sigma Networks)
- Mid-America Interconnected Network
- Midwest Alliance in Nursing
- Militarism, Alliances, Imperialism and Nationalism (causes of WW I)
- Military Authorization Identification Number
- Montana Advanced Intelligent Network
- Mountain Area Information Network (rural cooperative; North Carolina)
- Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Pulau Pinang (Malaysia)
- Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Sembilan (Malaysian government agency)
- Modular Automated Integration System
- MAchine INdependent SAIL
- MAINS Interoperability Test and Evaluation
- Maintenance Code
- Maintenance Support Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
USARCENT's Main Command Post in Atlanta also played a key role, even in the midst of its own C&A activities for its HQs ICANs.
At the heart of Eighth Army transformation is its conversion to a modular force consisting of two operational command posts (OCPs) and one main command post (MCP).
In addition, movement across the border into lraq was strictly controlled and the maneuver plan would not allow the group to move its entire main command post with 3d Infantry Division maneuver elements.
As the 101st finalized the routing information protocol, it prepared to jump its main command post north to conduct combat operations in Mosul.
The 1st TSC operates two command posts: the main command post at Fort Bragg, N.
The STB and the chief of staff need to battle roster these personnel against the tactical command post and the main command post though periodic IPRs that account for personnel changes and rotations.
The Theater Army (TA) Operational Command Post (OCP) in Hawaii stood up in June 2007, with the Main Command Post (MCP) beginning its transformation in June 2008.