That is going to be the main battle area and we know we are going to be up against it there.
What does MBA stand for?
MBA stands for Main Battle Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MBA
We have 547 other meanings of MBA in our Acronym Attic
- Megabits per Second
- Megabytes per Second
- Million Bits per Second (aka Megabits per Second)
- Menezo's B2 medium (In vitro fertilization)
- Matchbox 20 (band)
- Mentoring Brother 2 Brother, Inc. (Cedar Hill, TX)
- Multiple 5 Bounds
- Mabelle B. Avery Middle School (Connecticut)
- MacBook Air (Apple notebook computer)
- Macroblock Address
- Main-Belt Asteroid (astronomy)
- Maintenance Group Blocking Acknowledgement
- Make Busy Arrangements
- Malaysian Bengalee Association
- Malaysian Buddhist Association
- Malcolm Baldrige Award
- Management Billing Advantage (Sprint)
- Management by Accident
- Management of Business Administration
- Manitoba Beekeepers' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
To address the fluid battlefield situation during Desert Storm, commanders took a calculated risk and established supply bases far forward in the main battle area during defensive operations before they initiated the opening attack.
During this critical time of consolidation and reorganization on the objective, the commander must decide whether to commit the supporting effort task force to continue the fight against the remaining enemy in the main battle area (MBA) or block the attack of the CAR.
If the company defensive sector is forward in the main battle area, the FSO requests a Q-36 Firefinder radar censor zone over the company mortar position.