He is an active participant in the Mailer's Technical Advisory Committee and works with the Postal Service to find ways to better serve second class mailers' needs.
What does MTAC stand for?
MTAC stands for Mailer's Technical Advisory Committee (USPS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTAC
We have 68 other meanings of MTAC in our Acronym Attic
- Military Technical Acceptance Board
- Miller Theater Advisory Board
- Minority Technology Advisory Board (Philadelphia, PA)
- Myristyltrimethylammonium Bromide (chemistry)
- Marine Trades Association of Baltimore County (est. 1988; Baltimore, MD)
- Massage Therapists' Association of British Columbia (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Music Therapy Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Mahopac Teachers Association Benefit Fund (Baldwin Place, NY)
- Machine Technology Access Center
- Machine Trades Advisory Council
- Malta Tactical Airsoft Club
- Maritime Technology Advisory Committee
- Markham Teen Arts Council
- Metropolitan Technical Advisory Committee
- Middle Tennessee Anime Convention
- Midwest Technology Assistance Center for Small Public Water Systems
- Mini-Terminal Access Controller
- More than a Calculator
- More Than a Carpenter (various locations)
- Multimedia Technology and Applications Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donnelley recently presented Firstlogic's LOT-Check solution to high-level USPS officials and leaders from the printing and mailing industry at the USPS-sponsored Mailer's Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC) in Washington, D.