Understand promotional issues like "free" offers, rebates, continuity plans, and mail order rules.
What does MOR stand for?
MOR stands for Mail Order Rule
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOR
We have 109 other meanings of MOR in our Acronym Attic
- Married Officer's Quarters
- Metaphysics of Quality (Robert Pirsig)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Mock-you (mocking library for .NET)
- Multi-Staged Output Queue
- Multiple Order Quantity
- Maintenance Operations Quality Assurance
- Middlebury Open Queer Alliance (Middlebury College; Vermont)
- Multimedia Object Query Language
- Macedonian Organization for Quality and Standardization
- Management by Objectives and Results (methodology)
- Management of Risk (also seen as M_o_R; UK)
- Management Operating Ratio
- Manager Once Removed
- Mandatory Occurrence Report (aviation)
- Manufacturing Operation Recovery
- Market Opportunity Rating
- Master of Operations Research (College degree)
- Master Ordnance Repair
- Masters of Reality (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attorney Paul Swanson of Morrison & Foerester, in Los Angeles, says that many e-tail sites may be in violation of the FTC's Mail Order Rule (www.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 21, 2003 Company Maintains High Quality Customer Service Processes While Addressing Mail Order Rule Compliance Procedures Staples, Inc.
Use of mail order rules out the face-to-face contact with a community pharmacist that is so important for consumers, particularly the elderly who are often seeing more than one doctor.