Two of BT's directors on the Tech Mahindra board had resigned and Tech Mahindra, started as an offshore provider to British Telecom, was known as Mahindra British Telecom till the company changed its name and went public in 2006.
What does MBT stand for?
MBT stands for Mahindra British Telecom (Pune, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBT
We have 129 other meanings of MBT in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Basic Standard Test
- Morra, Brezner, Steinberg and Tenenbaum Entertainment (production company)
- Mountain Brook Swim and Tennis
- Myrtle Beach Swim Team (Myrtle Beach, FL)
- Monterey Bay Salmon and Trout Project (California)
- Main Bus Switching Unit
- Mercedes-Benz Start Up (Canada)
- Manchester Business School Worldwide (UK)
- Monument Builders of the Southwest
- Moim Bardzo Skromnym Zdaniem (Polish: In My Very Humble Opinion)
- Main Ballast Tank
- Main Battle Tank
- Main Boundary Thrust
- Main Bus Transfer
- Manhattan Beach Toyota (Manhattan Beach, CA)
- Manual Bus Transfer
- Marine Band Transceiver
- Masai Barefoot Technology
- Masai Barfuss Technologie (French: Masai Barefoot Technology; footwear; various locations)
- Master of Business and Technology (University of New South Wales, Australian Graduate School of Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formerly known as Mahindra British Telecom (MBT), Tech Mahindra is a joint venture between Mahindra & Mahindra Limited (M&M) and BT.
Today's announcement expands the BEA partner ecosystem to include support for the BEA WebLogic Communications Platform(TM) from network and service delivery leaders including Acme Packet, AePONA, AudioCodes, Brooktrout Technology, Convedia, Digital X, Foundry Networks, InCode, Infosys Technologies, Intervoice, IP Unity, ILOG, IONA, Mahindra British Telecom (MBT), MySQL, Net4Call, NetCentrex, SandCherry, Turnberry Solutions, Wily Technology and others.
TORONTO -- Babel Media, Mahindra British Telecom Ltd.
DENVER, March 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Mahindra British Telecom (MBT), the global telecommunications software and services provider, has acquired the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) to the optical planning and design solution that formed part of Marconi's Netscient software product suite -- a trademark brand acquired by Marconi in 2001.
ObjectStore joins both end-user and IT organizations - including BEA, IBM Business Consulting Services, Mahindra British Telecom, MetaSolv, Motorola, NEC, Nokia, Nortel Networks, Sonic Software, Sun Microsystems, Telcordia Technologies; Borland, IP Value, WatchMark-Comnitel; Digital Fairway, Eftia, Highdeal, ILOG, SolarMetric and TopCoder - as a member of the organization.
Mahindra British Telecom is the telecommunications industry's premier partner for providing value-added software and service solutions that substantially reduce management and maintenance costs for IT systems.
Members of the Initiative include BEA, Borland, Digital Fairway, Eftia, Ericsson, eXcelon, Herschel Technologies, IBM Business Consulting Services, IP Value, MetaSolv, Mahindra British Telecom, Motorola, NEC, Nokia, Nortel Networks, Prismtech, Sun Microsystems, Telcordia Technologies and Telegea.