Chidambaram said in a statement on Thursday that the daughter of slain 26/11 police officer Vijay Salaskar, Divya Salaskar, has been given a job in the Maharashtra Sales Tax Department.
What does MSTD stand for?
MSTD stands for Maharashtra Sales Tax Department (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSTD
We have 18 other meanings of MSTD in our Acronym Attic
- Multinational Security Transition Command
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Multisource Track Control
- Massachusetts State Track Coaches Association
- Maitrise de Sciences et Techniques Comptable et Financières (French)
- Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Consensus Group (Germany)
- Massachusetts Society of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (professional degree)
- Multi-Service Target Control System
- Motorcycle Sports Touring Club of Victoria (Australia; est. 1955)
- Malaysian Society for Training and Development
- Manufacturing System Technology Department
- Marine Science and Technology Division
- Master of Science Training & Development
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Development (Serbia)
- More Sums Than Differences (number theory)
- Moving Standard Deviation
- Multiple System Tauopathy with Presenile Dementia
- Municipal Short Term Debt
- Mobile Systems Technical Data Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capgemini will also implement SAS Business Intelligence and SAS Analytics for the Maharashtra Sales Tax Department (MSTD) in India.
Capgemini has also been selected to implement a SAS[R] business intelligence and analytics solution for the Maharashtra Sales Tax Department (MSTD) in India.