The ADAG managed Reliance Power (RPower) has appealed to the Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission (MERC) in order to get its approval for inking a cost-plus pattern, long-term power purchase agreement (PPA) with Reliance Infrastructure (RInfra) for delivering 600 MW power from its Butibori power project to RInfra.
What does MERC stand for?
MERC stands for Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MERC
We have 109 other meanings of MERC in our Acronym Attic
- Maritime Exercise Review Board
- Microbial Exposure Research Branch (US EPA)
- Molecular Ecology Research Branch (US EPA)
- Montreal Escort Review Board (Canada)
- Multi-service(s) Engineering Review Board
- Music Education Resource Base (bibliographic database)
- Myanmar Education Research Bureau (Yangon, Myanmar)
- Mountain Empire Regional Business Incubator, Inc. (Duffield, VA)
- Martin East Regional Branch Library (Tulsa, OK)
- Multi-Echelon Readiness Based Sparing Workstation (Consolidated Analysis Centers, Inc.)
- Malaysian Economic Research Corporation
- Mandatory Employment Related Costs (Canada)
- Marine Environment Research Center
- Marine Extension and Research Center
- Medical Education Reserach Committee (various organizations)
- Medical Effectiveness Research Center (University of California, San Francisco)
- Medical Equipment Repair Center
- Mercedes Benz
- Mercenary (gaming, Flyff)
- Mercer Engineering Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state government of Maharashtra had on Friday stayed a decision by the Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission ( MERC) to slash power tariff for malls, multiplexes and builders while hiking it for domestic consumers and public water works users by an average four per cent with effect from August 1.
Protesters demanded that the State government should take up the matter with Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission (MERC).