1,005 crore has been raised by state-owned telecommunications service provider, Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) through bonds backed by sovereign guarantee from institutional investors.
What does MTN stand for?
MTN stands for Mahanagar Telephone Nigam (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTN
We have 61 other meanings of MTN in our Acronym Attic
- More Than Meets the Eyes (Transformers comics)
- Mouth to Mouth to Mouth (band)
- Military Traffic Management & Terminal System
- Monster Truck Mania TV (website)
- Marlboro Township Municipal Utilities Authority
- Midwest Travel Model User Group (Iowa Department of Transportation)
- Mouth to Mouth Ventilation
- Baltimore, MD Martin Airport (airport code)
- M22 Tactical Network
- Magic Travellers Network (New Zealand)
- Main Telephone Number
- Making the News (UK; education)
- Manitoba Television Network
- Mannar Thirumalai Naicker College (India)
- Marine Turtle Newsletter (quarterly publication)
- Maritime Telecommunications Network
- Marking Technologies Network
- Medium-Term Note (banking/finance)
- Message Transfer Network (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
85 Table 68: Bharti Airtel Limited: key financial ratios 86 Table 69: Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL): key facts 88 Table 70: Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL): key financials ($) 89 Table 71: Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL): key financials (Rs.
AMIDST security concerns and overdependence on foreign gear, the department of telecommunications ( DoT) will move a Cabinet note soon to make it mandatory for state- run telecom companies Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd ( BSNL) and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd ( MTNL) to buy 30 per cent of their equipment from public sector Indian Telephone Industries ( ITI) for another two years.
104 Table 84: Bharti Airtel Limited: key financial ratios 105 Table 85: Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL): key facts 107 Table 86: Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL): key financials ($) 108 Table 87: Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL): key financials (Rs.
The state-run telecommunications services operators of India Bharat Sanchar Nigam (BSNL) and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam (MTNL) might see squeezing in expenditure budgets following the Government of India s planning to constrict budget provisions in the upcoming budget.
MAHANAGAR Telephone Nigam Ltd ( MTNL) is becoming increasingly overburdened by its huge staff cost, which touched ` 4,666 crore during 2009- 10, while its income has declined by three per cent to ` 5,058 crore year- on- year, minister of state for telecommunications Gurudas Kamat told Rajya Sabha late this week.
BSNL), India s largest communications service provider, Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.
BSNL), India's largest communications service provider, Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.