What does MTA SZTAKI stand for?
MTA SZTAKI stands for Magyar Tudományos Akadémia- Számítástechnikai és Automatizálási Kutatóintézet (Hungarian Academy of Sciences- The Computer and Automation Research Institute)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Multimedia Terminal Adapter
- Multimedia Terminal and Applications
- Multimodal Treatment Study of Children with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder; US NIMH)
- Multiple Technology Appraisal (National Health Service; UK)
- Multiple Terminal Access
- Multiple Time Around (radar systems)
- Music Teachers' Association of New South Wales
- Muslim Television Ahmadiyya (UK)
- Muslim TV Ahmadiyya (satellite channel)
- Mutual Training Association
- Metastatic Tumor Antigen 3
- Massage Therapists Association of Alberta (Canada)
- Medical Technology Association of Australia (North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Melanoma Tumor Associated Antigen (medicine)
- Merthyr Tydfil Angling Association (Wales, UK)
- Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority (Kansas)
- Motor Trades Association of Australia
- Mid-America Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
- Metropolitan Trenton African American Chamber of Commerce (New Jersey)
- Malaysian Treatment Access and Advocacy Group