What does MARIARC stand for?
MARIARC stands for Magnetic Resonance and Image Analysis Research Centre (University of Liverpool; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Middle American Research Institute (Tulane University)
- Mortgage Asset Research Institute, Inc.
- Mwara Agricultural Research Institute (Indonesia)
- Multiple Antennas Receiver Initiated Busy-Tone Medium Access
- Manitoba Audio Recording Industry Association (Canada; now called Manitoba Music)
- Metering and Reconciliation Information Agreement (New Zealand)
- Massachusetts and Rhode Island Antiquarian Booksellers
- Massachusetts-Rhode Island Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- Myth and Ritual in American Life (Center at Emory University)
- Multicultural Apparitions Research International Academic Network
- Marine Resources Information Center
- Mica-Amphibole-Rutile-Ilmenite-Diopside (geology)
- MTA Authorization Records In DNS (anti-spoofing email authentication mechanism)
- Martian Radiation Environment Experiment
- Mid-America Regional Interpreter Education (University of Arkansas at Little Rock; Little Rock, AR)
- Mobile Autonomous Robot in an Industrial Environment
- Malaysian Association of Risk and Insurance Management (Selangor, Malaysia)
- Multi-Agency Racial Incident Monitoring (UK)
- Maritime Activity and Risk Investigation Network
- Maritime Research Institute Netherlands