The most modern equipment are installed at Health facility, including appliances of computer and magnetic resonance tomography.
What does MRT stand for?
MRT stands for Magnetic Resonance Tomography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRT
We have 272 other meanings of MRT in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Reservation Protocol for a Network with Mobile Hosts
- Mean Reduced Scaled Width (astrophysics)
- Multiple Reader Single Writer
- Mad River Slough Wildlife Area (California)
- Montgomery Regional Solid Waste Authority (Christiansburg, VA)
- Magyar Reklámszövetség (Hungarian Advertising Association, Budapest Hungary)
- Air Mauritanie, Mauritania (ICAO code)
- Magnet Resonanz Tomographie (German: Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Magnetic Resonance Technologist
- Magnetic Resonance Therapy
- Maintainability Review Team
- Maintenance Recovery Team
- Maintenance Requirement Substantiated
- Maintenance Response Team (railway crew)
- Management Responsibility Transfer
- Manpack Receive Terminal
- Manpower Requirements Team
- Manpower Restructuring Team
- Marginal Rate of Transformation
- Marine Riser Tensioner (offshore drilling device)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main advantage of the combination procedure is that the combination of information from the magnetic resonance tomography and the ultrasound can target conspicuous groupings very precisely.
Prof Perkins said doctors would have the option to use alternative tracers or alternative imaging methods, such as magnetic resonance tomography, in some non-urgent cases.
The press release issued by Dusseldorf University describes the new system as a combined magnetic resonance tomography unit (MRT) and a thermal therapy ("hyperthermia") system.