12 announced the grand opening of Magnetic Resonance Therapy (Bahamas) Ltd, a joint venture between JRSE and the CSB5 Management Co.
What does MRT stand for?
MRT stands for Magnetic Resonance Therapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRT
We have 272 other meanings of MRT in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Remote Subscriber Unit
- Resource Reservation Protocol for a Network with Mobile Hosts
- Mean Reduced Scaled Width (astrophysics)
- Multiple Reader Single Writer
- Mad River Slough Wildlife Area (California)
- Montgomery Regional Solid Waste Authority (Christiansburg, VA)
- Magyar Reklámszövetség (Hungarian Advertising Association, Budapest Hungary)
- Air Mauritanie, Mauritania (ICAO code)
- Magnet Resonanz Tomographie (German: Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Magnetic Resonance Technologist
- Magnetic Resonance Tomography
- Maintainability Review Team
- Maintenance Recovery Team
- Maintenance Requirement Substantiated
- Maintenance Response Team (railway crew)
- Management Responsibility Transfer
- Manpack Receive Terminal
- Manpower Requirements Team
- Manpower Restructuring Team
- Marginal Rate of Transformation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of JRSE; Magnetic Resonance Therapy as delivered through Jacobson Resonators has proven extremely effective in the alleviation of pain in Canada and Europe.
Throughout the world, using our patented Magnetic Resonance Therapy (MRT) in Institutional Review Board approved clinical research projects, and more particularly in clinical settings in Europe and Canada, thousands of people have reported profound and long-lasting relief from pain whatever the cause.
The new generator is designed specifically for use in conjunction with Magnetic Resonance Therapy Systems (MRTS) and is applicable to any procedure where the MRTS can identify the surgical site," Jerry Malis, president and chief executive officer, said.