It's a system that combines the benefits of magnetic resonance therapy with the convenience of Android-based applications to deliver an optimized care experience within the home.
What does MRT stand for?
MRT stands for Magnetic Resonance Therapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRT
We have 272 other meanings of MRT in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Remote Subscriber Unit
- Resource Reservation Protocol for a Network with Mobile Hosts
- Mean Reduced Scaled Width (astrophysics)
- Multiple Reader Single Writer
- Mad River Slough Wildlife Area (California)
- Montgomery Regional Solid Waste Authority (Christiansburg, VA)
- Magyar Reklámszövetség (Hungarian Advertising Association, Budapest Hungary)
- Air Mauritanie, Mauritania (ICAO code)
- Magnet Resonanz Tomographie (German: Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Magnetic Resonance Technologist
- Magnetic Resonance Tomography
- Maintainability Review Team
- Maintenance Recovery Team
- Maintenance Requirement Substantiated
- Maintenance Response Team (railway crew)
- Management Responsibility Transfer
- Manpack Receive Terminal
- Manpower Requirements Team
- Manpower Restructuring Team
- Marginal Rate of Transformation
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has additional certificates in acupuncture as well as magnetic resonance therapy.
12 announced the grand opening of Magnetic Resonance Therapy (Bahamas) Ltd, a joint venture between JRSE and the CSB5 Management Co.
OB) announced today the January Grand Opening of Magnetic Resonance Therapy (Bahamas) Limited [MRTBL] achieved national newspaper and television coverage in the Bahamas on the merit of continuing to alleviate the pain and suffering of clients, including a second Parkinson's patient.
Jerry Malis, president and chief executive officer, said, "The sales and earnings gains for the third quarter reflect increased shipments of our surgical generators, including initial delivery of our newest bipolar system designed specifically for use in conjunction with Magnetic Resonance Therapy Systems.
Jacobson, a Professor of Physics with expertise in Electro Magnetic Resonance Therapy (EMRT), and Dr.
The new generator is designed specifically for use in conjunction with Magnetic Resonance Therapy Systems (MRTS) and is applicable to any procedure where the MRTS can identify the surgical site," Jerry Malis, president and chief executive officer, said.