0 can be used in Europe for magnetic resonance imaging of the whole body including brain and spine, head and neck region, lung, breast, abdomen, pelvis, kidney, extremities and musculoskeletal system as well as imaging of blood vessels.
What does MRI stand for?
MRI stands for Magnetic Resonance Imaging
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRI
We have 297 other meanings of MRI in our Acronym Attic
- Monadnock Regional High School (Swanzey Center, New Hampshire)
- Monmouth Regional High School (Tinton Falls, New Jersey)
- Morton Ranch High School (Katy, TX)
- Mountain Range High School (Westminister, CO)
- Marked Rated Holding Time
- Midland Regional Hospital Tullamore (Ireland)
- Monon Railroad Historical-Technical Society (Indiana)
- Middle Right Hepatic Vein
- Machine Readable Information
- Machine Readable Instruction
- Magnetorotational Instability (physics)
- Magnum Research Incorporated
- Mail Routing Instruction (US DoD)
- Maintenance Requirements - Instruments
- Major Research Initiative
- Major Research Instrumentation Program (National Science Foundation)
- Management Recruiters International
- Management Reports International
- Managing Retirement Income (class & conference)
- Manchester Royal Infirmary
Samples in periodicals archive:
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Equipment - An International Business Analysis http://www.
Researchers used a scanning technique called functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) to study the brain activity of people while they lied and told the truth.
Computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging detected a tumor in the left internal auditory canal (IAC).
NASDAQ: MRIM), a provider of comprehensive services for the financing, installation and administrative management of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) facilities and the New York District of Siemens Medical Systems, Inc.
Although little is known about fabricating mechanical oscillators small enough to work in such an experiment, the technique may eventually allow the imaging of individual biological molecules--a level of resolution not possible with conventional magnetic resonance imaging.
The hallmark of all types of labyrinthitis on magnetic resonance imaging (MRJ) is enhancement of the membranous labyrinth on T1-weighted images following the administration of intravenous contrast medium (gadolinium).
NASDAQ: HIMG) has opened its second magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) center located outside the United States.