[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Orica's MIEX technology is a magnetic ion exchange technology using resin beads with a unique magnetic property.
What does MIEX stand for?
MIEX stands for Magnetic Ion Exchange
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIEX
- Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Member of the Institution of Engineering & Technology (UK)
- Missing Inventory Estimation Tool
- Moscow State Institute of Electronic Technology
- Montreal Institutional Equity Trader Association (Canada)
- Maryland Institute for Employment and Training Professionals (Ellicott City, MD)
- Mobile Internet-Educational Unit on Boats (Bangladesh)
- Migration: European Union Expertise (International Centre for Migration Policy Development and EU)
- Mitsubishi In-wheel motor Electric Vehicle
- Mitsubishi Innovative Electric Vehicle