Topics covered include: a case study and analysis of magnetic current imaging with magnetic tunnel junction sensors, logical-to-physical device navigation using place-and-rouse data as an alternative to LVS, intermittent failures in high pin count packaging, advanced fringe analysis techniques in circuit edit, and failure analysis navigation system connecting hardware analysis to software diagnosis.
What does MCI stand for?
MCI stands for Magnetic Current Imaging
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCI
We have 307 other meanings of MCI in our Acronym Attic
- International Joint Master’s Program in Circumpolar Health and Wellbeing
- Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works (UK)
- Maori Community Health Worker (professional network; New Zealand)
- Maternal and Child Health Worker
- Minnesota Chemical Health Week
- Mother and Child Health Week
- Micro-Channel Heat Exchanger
- Kansas City, MO, USA - Kansas City International Airport (Airport Code)
- Macroinvertebrate Community Index
- Magazine Circuit Industriel (French: Industrial Circuit Magazine)
- Maintenance and Control Interface
- Major Currencies Index (Federal Reserve)
- Malicious Call Identification
- Malleable Cast Iron
- Malvern Collegiate Institute
- Man Crush Index (fantasy football)
- Managed Cost Improvement
- Management Center Innsbruck (educational institution; Austria)
- Management Charter Initiative
- Management Concepts, Inc.