The Compass featured an Intel 8086 processor, a 340-kilobyte magnetic bubble memory, and a 1,200 bit/s modem.
What does MBM stand for?
MBM stands for Magnetic Bubble Memory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MBM
We have 137 other meanings of MBM in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Business Law and Taxation (degree)
- methylene blue light treated (plasma)
- Minimum Bond-Line Thickness (thermal interface pads)
- Municipal Business License Tax (UK)
- Marine Battalion Landing Team 7
- Mercedes-Benz Ludwigsfelde (Ludwigsfelde, Germany)
- Movement-Based Location Update
- Mobile Beat Las Vegas (Las Vegas DJ show)
- Marietta Board of LIghts and Water (Georgia)
- Marine Biological Laboratory and the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Manual Berthing Mechanism
- Marine Birds and Mammals (various organizations)
- Market Based Management
- Market Basket Measure
- Market-Based Mechanism
- Married Black Male
- Marshall Bruce Mathers (Eminem, music artist)
- Marusyk, Miller & Swain (intellectual property law firm; Canada)
- Masters in Business & Management (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include: * Solid State Memory (many different types) * Magnetic Bubble Memory * Optical Tapes * Optical Disks * MRAM * Probe Storage However, to date, none of these technologies has been able to duplicate the momentum behind disk drive technology and the dedicated, relentless striving for higher performance and lower cost.
Heiser was responsible for the sale of Projection TV Picture Tubes globally, as well as several other product lines including Color Picture Tubes, Magnetrons, Magnetic Bubble Memory, CCD line sensors and MOS imaging devices.