Articles also cover identifying and quantifying actinide radiation damage in ceramics with radiological magic-angle spinning nuclear magnetic resonance, localized and itinerant states in actinide materials and the nature of non-magnetic strongly-correlated states in plutonium.
What does MAS stand for?
MAS stands for Magic-Angle Spinning
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MAS
We have 535 other meanings of MAS in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Archaeological Researches in the Western Peloponnese
- Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug System
- Michigan Adaptive Resource Exchange
- Model of AXAF (Advanced X-Ray Astrophysics Facility) Response to X-Rays (simulation)
- Magnetic Field Effect On the Reaction Yield
- Monitoring Acid Rain Youth Program
- Chennai, India (Nugumbakkam Airport Code)
- Ma’lomat wa Abhath Seyahiyah (Arabic: National Centre for Tourism Information and Research; Saudi Arabia)
- Magic ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) Studio (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27]Al magic-angle spinning, which detects different types of aluminum complexes in solids.
17]O nucleus using a technique called multiple-quantum magic-angle spinning (MQMAS), which completely averages second-order quadrupolar interactions.