The magic missile with a length and breadth of a strong man's forearm was recently developed by Raytheon GPS and was fitted to be fired from a tiny drone.
What does MM stand for?
MM stands for Magic Missile (Dungons & Dragons)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MM
We have 165 other meanings of MM in our Acronym Attic
- Eminem (aka Marshall Mathers)
- Ma'aseh Merkavah (divine chariot in Jewish mysticism)
- Maailmanmestari (Finnish: World Champion)
- Machine Model
- Machinist's Mate (USN Rating)
- Macromedia, Inc. (software company)
- Mad Magazine
- Mad Max
- Madison Metro (Wisconsin)
- Maelzel's Metronome
Samples in periodicals archive:
This version of the Fazer is jet-propelled by 143 horses, just four short of the figure that makes the R1 a magic missile.
The spells are equally spectacular - you start with magic missiles and move up to strength-enhancers, and because the interface is pure point-and-click it only takes a few minutes to understand.