Summary: Students from Al Raheeb girls' school cook up a storm at A Le Meridien Al Aqah was the perfect venue for a live cooking demonstration for 45 students from Al Raheeb Basic & Secondary Girls School, a Madares Al Ghad (MAG) School, under the guidance of their teacher Naomi Richard.
What does MAG stand for?
MAG stands for Madares al Ghad (Schools of Tomorrow; educational program; United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAG
We have 280 other meanings of MAG in our Acronym Attic
- Media Application Framework (software)
- Mercedes Australian Fashion Week
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water (various locations)
- Midwest Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies (Rhinelander, Wisconsin)
- Ministry of Agriculture Forestry and Water Economy (Macedonia)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forests, Waters and Environment (now Ministry of Agriculture, Forests and Rural Development; Romania)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management (Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro)
- Million Acre Feet per Year (water delivery rate)
- Macally Mace Group (various locations)
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - Madang (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the UAE, for example, after about 50 special Madares Al Ghad or Schools of the Future were started more than two years ago, with maths and science being taught in English, a recent survey revealed that 73 per cent of pupils in these schools deemed the new curriculum "difficult and incomprehensible".
AaThe Madares Al Ghad (MAG) schools are considered model schools that are helping to revolutionise education and enable students to make the transition to university life easily.