The two survivors were transported to Mad River Community Hospital in Arcata, Calif.
What does MRCH stand for?
MRCH stands for Mad River Community Hospital (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRCH
- Multi-Robot Coalition Formation
- Multimedia Resource Control Functions
- Multiple RAID Coupling Feature
- Myanmar Rowing and Canoeing Federation
- Mello-Roos Community Facility Act of 1982 (response to California proposition 13)
- Midwest Regional Conservation Guild (est. 1980)
- Military Radio Collectors Group (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (UK)
- Initial Death Rate of Chapel Hill (Carolina Environmental Program)
- Maryland Roman Catholic Homeschoolers (support group)
- Melanization and Reddish Coloration Hormone (biochemistry)
- Minnesota Radio Control Helicopter Association
- Melbourne Radio-Controlled Helicopter Club (Australia)
- Member of the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (UK)
- Moscow Research Center for Human Rights
- Michigan Resource Center for Health and Safety, Inc. (Lansing, MI)
- Mankato Rehabilitation Center, Inc (Mankato, MN)
- Market Research & Consumer Intelligence
- Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials at Mad River Community Hospital in nearby Arcata allowed photographers into the intensive care unit to take pictures of Vogel, who had a bandage on his right arm and cuts on his hands and face.
2 million, involve the following health organizations: - Mad River Community Hospital, CA, US - Valley Medical Laboratories, BC, Canada (10 sites) - North Algoma Health Organization, ON, Canada - Norfolk General Hospital, ON, Canada - Headwaters Regional Health Authority, AB, Canada - Fort Nelson Hospital, BC, Canada - East Central Health Authority, AB, Canada (3 sites) Valley Medical Laboratories, the largest of these contracts, is a partnership among pathologists in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia.