FAMILIES can join Alice and the Mad Hatter for a May Day of fun.
What does MH stand for?
MH stands for Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland character)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MH
We have 52 other meanings of MH in our Acronym Attic
- Mittlere Greenwich Zeit (German: Greenwich Mean Time)
- Movimento Giovanile Zaccariano (Italian: Zachary Youth Movement)
- Muzeja Grada Zagreba (Croation: Zagreb City Musuem)
- Miejsko Gminny Zaklad Komunalny (Polish: Urban Gminny Municipal Department; Gminny, Poland)
- Mediastinal Gray Zone Lymphomas
- Great Britain Machine Definitives (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Inorganic, Micaeceous or Diatomaceous Elastic Silts (soil type)
- Machine Head (band)
- Machray Hall (University of Manitoba)
- Macular Hole (ophthamology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the afternoon you can buy a joke for 50p or a red nose for a pound from the Mad Hatter and, of course, use all the great facilities that your library has to offer.
Both girls attended the Chatterbox Challenge Mad Hatters Tea Party at St Stephen's Church Playgroup in Rednal.
26 playing the Bonus Video Slot Mad Hatters on 28 September.
On one of the silliest days of the year, Mad Hatter Day, Hats Off For Cancer charity is hosting their 6th annual nationwide Mad Hatter fundraiser and hat drive for kids and teens battling cancer.
HATS OFF TO TEA PARTY: Cubs and Beavers of the 33rd Slaithwaite groups, left to right, Becky Lewis, Bethan Hodge and Michael Jones joined in with the Mad Hatters tea party held at Wyndsors World of Shoes with staff, left to right, Amy Tattersall, Katie Greenway and Sarah Izzard Picture by Andy Catchpool (AC070412Dwyns-01/02)
IN ALICE IN WONDERLAND, SKY MOVIES ACTION AND ADVENTURE, 7PM Mia Wasikowska plays Alice, who escapes an arranged marriage to fall down the hole into Underland and is recruited by White Queen Anne Hathaway and Johnny Depp's Mad Hatter to join the rebellion against the evil Queen of Hearts.
The Mad Hatter, the Queen of Hearts and all their friends turned up at Chirk Castle for some holiday entertainment.