In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to American Macular Degeneration Foundation, PO Box 515, Northampton, Ma 01061-0515.
What does MDF stand for?
MDF stands for Macular Degeneration Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDF
We have 205 other meanings of MDF in our Acronym Attic
- Maryland Disability Employment Tax Credit
- Message Digest Execution Unit
- MacTCP Device (Apple Open Transport)
- Mobile Development Limitada
- Mus Dunni Endogenous Virus (virology)
- Mycobacterium Dunni Endogenous Virus
- Modular Digital Electronic Warfare System
- Malaysia Derivatives Exchange
- Mid-Delta Empowerment Zone Alliance, Inc. (Mississippi)
- Made the Cut, Did Not Finish (PGA golf tournament)
- Maestría en Dirección Financiera (Spanish: Master in Financial Management)
- Magic Defense (video gaming)
- Magyar Demokrata Fórum (Hungarian Democratic Forum)
- Main Data Feed
- Main Debris Field
- Main Defense Forces (NATO)
- Main Distribution Frame
- Main Distribution Frequency
- Main Distribution(al) Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
The family asks that in lieu of flowers, memorial donations be made to the American Parkinson's Disease Foundation and Macular Degeneration Foundation.
All donations received through Line of Sight go directly to the American Macular Degeneration Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, publicly supported organization, headquartered in Northampton, Massachusetts.
In an effort to educate and reassure the visually impaired who may think they're going crazy, the Macular Degeneration Foundation (eyesight.
SOURCES: American Macular Degeneration Foundation, KRT Photo Service.
More than 10 million suffer from various forms of this potentially sight-stealing disease, more than glaucoma and cataracts combined, according to the American Macular Degeneration Foundation.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Macular Degeneration Foundation, P.
The Atria Westchase 11424 Richmond Avenue 281-759-7900 For more information: Macular Degeneration Foundation Houston Low Vision Club ### Contact Information: Macular Degeneration Foundation Liz Trauernicht 888-633-3937 liz@eyesight.